Multidisciplinary diabetic foot clinic of Onze Lieve Vrouw Hospital presented different diabetic foot related studies at Diabetic Foot Congress (ISDF) 2023
Honoured to get the opportunity to showcase research findings of our Multidisciplinary Diabetic Foot Clinic OLV Ziekenhuis Aalst-Asse-NinoveBelgium at Diabetic Foot (ISDF) 2023 through multiple channels, including, three oral presentations, two poster presentations and providing a workshop.
1. Minimally invasive correction of the hindfoot and ankle deformities in Charcot neuroarthropathy: proof-of-concept. By Dr Wahid Rezaie
2. Creation of a ‘precision prognostic classification’ for diabetic foot ulcer healing with the use of a bottom-up approach. By Flora Mbela Lusendi
3. Minisymposium Diabetic foot infection in the emergency room: Geriatric and Internal medicine aspect. By Prof Frank Nobels
4. Workshop Treating the whole geriatric patient and not the hole in the patient. By Prof Frank Nobels and Dr Wahid Rezaie
5. Validation of the Flemish-Dutch Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS) questionnaire for diabetic foot ulcers. By Dr Wahid Rezaie
6. Validation of the Flemish-Dutch diabetic foot ulcer scale short form (DFS-SF) questionnaire for diabetic foot ulcers. By An-Sofie Vanherwegen